The Santa Storybook Art is a nostalgic, magical, 60 minute private Santa encounter designed especially for your children where magical images will be created for your walls and reading enjoyment. Your children will be able to relax in Santa's workshop, complete with many antique and vintage toys and furniture, as they enjoy their personal experience with Santa. This private setting will allow the children the freedom to relax, to interact with Santa and to truly enjoy themselves as they learn about Santa, the gift of Giving and Santa's Magic.
As soon as you enter our studio, you'll experience the nostalgic magic of Christmas. Enjoy watching your children delight in meeting Santa, share milk and cookies, talk to Santa's favorite Elf, check the nice list, and a host of other activities designed to stimulate your child's imagination while we create highly sought after heirloom art and storybooks. We also offer an optional religious aspect to the sessions by request. Appropriate for ALL ages!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SESSION FEE:
* A one hour, private portrait experience with Santa Claus on our 16+ foot vintage and nostalgic set in our Appleton Studio.
* We will provide the nostalgic clothing for most children 12 years and younger.
* Milk and cookies and a few extra surprise gifts for the children during their session.
* Social media files of all Storybook and Wall Art images purchased are included. These are suitable for facebook, instagram and your smart phones.
* An image of the entire family (parents and/or grandparents included) will be taken at the end of each session with the children in the vintage clothing.
* Your photographer Tracy Van Zeeland will create works of art of select images taken during your session for Wall Portraits, Storybooks, Christmas Cards, Ornaments and various other products.
WHERE TO BEGIN
1. Call us NOW at 920-739-4306 to learn more about booking your one of a kind Santa Storybook Art experience. Please have your calendar ready. All sessions must be scheduled early due to the artwork and the time it takes to create the final products. If you want them for decor for this holiday, please plan to be photographed early (October and November).